Believe Resourcing currently has a number of vacancies available. Whether you’re starting a new career or looking for a change of environment or location, you can browse our available listings below and apply directly.
Job TitleSales Call Centre Manager - French Speaking
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR25000 to R40000
Job Published09 April 2022
Job Reference No.2087173931
Title: Sales Manager (must be competent in conversational French and in English too).
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Start date: Immediate start would be ideal, but we will work with the Notice Period of the selected Candidate.
- They are a MASSIVE challenger in the business process outsourcing (BPO) and customer experience (CX) world. They are focused on building the best possible global team to service the fast-growing internet and VC-backed companies’ space. Currently, there are 1,500 professionals globally with their head office in London.
- They are different from other BPO providers because they care about YOU and their clients’ business.
Why Work With Them:
- They are rapidly growing, and every employee is given the opportunity to grow.
- You will receive top-quality training
- You will be rewarded
- They are a platform for growth, diversity, and gender equality.
- They offer rewarding careers, training, and paths to promotion for talent-rich individuals,
- regardless of gender, race, or background.
Their Primary Service Deliver Centres:
Dhaka, Bangladesh, and Johannesburg, South Africa. They also have offices in London, UK, and Hyderabad, India.
Their Requirements of you:
- Call Centre Outbound Sales Management experience
- Call Centre experience
- Managed Sales Team through the Power Dialler
- BPO Experience
- Bi-lingual in French and English
- International Call Centre Sales Manager an advantage
- Ability work international hours
Responsible for supervising and meeting planned goals and coordinating with their client on lead generation while also managing the overall performance of a team consisting of 10 to 15 sales agents.
Overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople who will be dealing with both cold calling and lead generation.
You will have a strong background in sales and a proven track record in delivering on targets and growing sales teams from small to large through outstanding performance.
You will already have a clear understanding of what drives salespeople to achieve and exceed targets and should be able to easily connect with the team and give them clear direction.
You will need to have evidence of outbound sales experience, ideally using power or predictive diallers.
- Analyzing stats on an hourly and daily basis to steer the team in the right direction.
- A good understanding of call dispositions/ call outcomes.
- A good understanding of sales reporting.
- Lead management:
- Lead generation
- Recycle rules
- Motivating sales teams.
- Ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring of the sales team.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Fluent in both French and English
- Minimum 2 years managerial or 3 years team leader sales experience in a BPO/ call center sales environment is a must.
- Must have managed a sales team larger than 10 agents.
- Experience in starting up and growing a new team will be an advantage.
- A proven track record in a sales environment where targets were achieved and exceeded.