Believe Resourcing currently has a number of vacancies available. Whether you’re starting a new career or looking for a change of environment or location, you can browse our available listings below and apply directly.
Job TitleSenior Human Resources/Capital Administrator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR18000 to R28000
Job Published31 March 2022
Job Reference No.2434959957
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Besides their very own mini penalty shootout, putting a green and cricket pitch smack bang in the middle of their office, they have a very special canteen area where they enjoy company-subsidized meals, barista-crafted coffee, and FIFA console gaming, foosball, and special themed employee get-togethers. Employee wellness, balance, and motivation go hand-in-hand with their work-hard ethos making this a place like no other!
The notion of giving back to local communities holds a very special spot in their core values as they make time to participate in a variety of initiatives throughout the year. Everything from raising money to aid teachers, furry friends, and victims of the unexpected, to blanket drives, books, and clothing collections, they do it all - they have even built housing for families in need! All in all, each initiative is carefully considered, planned, and greatly enjoyed by all employees.
- Medical Aid (50/50) – Discovery for you and your direct family
- Vitality (50/50)
- Daily lunch
- Study benefits
- Fun working environment
- Performance bonus paid in December
- Annual increases in February
The dream job:
The Senior Human Capital/Resources Administrator is responsible for performing a variety of Human Capital support functions and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the HC team and all entities. The Human Capital Administrator assists the HC Business Partners in all, but not limited to, the following areas: General H.R. operational requirements, organizational effectiveness as well as best practice recruitment and people planning, reward and recognition. This position’s core responsibilities include employee recordkeeping, new hire process recruitment support including on boarding, various administrative tasks, and data input and reports.
To provide support to the HC Department and in turn to all related entities regarding #human capital and organizational issues including but not limited to:
Handles a wide range of HC responsibilities including employee record keeping, new hire orientation and packets, HC compliance, benefits administration, and other HC administrative functions.
Organizes and maintains employee records and electronic file system to include highly confidential documents, correspondence, and other records.
Keep all employee information updated on #Workday.
#Audits records and corrects information as necessary.
Prepares reports, graphs, and #presentations. Handles information of a highly confidential and #critical
Processes #invoices and purchase orders within the HC department. Performs other duties as
To work within the HC team, supporting areas of responsibility for #administration and providing
flexibility to enable the HC department to cope with workloads to maintain a smooth-running department.
Coordination & administration of the #performance management process
Assisting with #Employee wellness events and initiatives.
Maintain policy documents and electronic systems #(SharePoint)
Basic #IR process and provision of support in disciplinary investigations and grievance procedures e.g. Basic disciplinary warnings, assist in preparing packs
Assisting the recruiters with #recruitment administration.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of Human Resources and administrative experience.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with HCIS (Workday)
- Flexible work approach
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Precise and organized
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively
- with multiple stakeholders, taking initiative and building strong productive relationships
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people
- Strong service delivery orientation and work ethic
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to proofread for clarity and grammatical errors is essential