Believe Resourcing currently has a number of vacancies available. Whether you’re starting a new career or looking for a change of environment or location, you can browse our available listings below and apply directly.
Job TitleResearch Analyst Georgian Speaking
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 2 years
Job Published18 March 2022
Job Reference No.651829891
They are more than a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data group. They are Leaders in data and analytics, risk, collateral and processing solutions, capital formation and trade execution. A company that you want to work at!
As a Research Analyst, you will supervise relevant online, publicly available reputable sources to identify and resolve these emerging risks through in-depth research and information analysis.
The information you collect, analyze and compile will support our clients and the World- Check team globally.
Our Highly structured database helps our clients reduce financial, reputational, and regulatory risk, to align with Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) regulations and Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) legislation.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Supervising reputable media, government, regulatory and law enforcement sources to build and maintain relevant records
- Using open-source research methods to capture information in the public domain
- Identifying regulatory and financial risk such as money laundering, fraud, organized crime, narcotics trafficking, and corruption
- Become familiar and stay up to date with guidelines and regulations to ensure accuracy and high quality of delivered work
- Timeous delivery on ongoing goals, tasks, and projects
- Collaboration with globally based teams on shared projects
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in 2nd foreign language: Georgian
- ·Fluency in English
- Good critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to details
- Good organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have an awareness of the socio-political context of the countries matching your language skills
- Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Have technical skills such as Excel, python, or SQL