— South Africa
16 October 2020
A global company at the forefront of AI innovation in the media, marketing and social arenas, dealing with Fortune 500 companies.
An organisation that promotes professional and personal development and that sees your potential and that allows you to thrive! My client has adapted to the new world of work and has become an employer of choice.
They offer you an ambitious and international working environment. Their employees are their biggest asset, and therefore a big focus will be on your personal development. It is important that you see yourself thrive within the culture of their three core values; Fun, Winners and Respect.
Client Success & Media Analyst Internship
Location: RSA. Working from home
- Application Deadline: 5 October 2020
- Interviews: Sep/Oct
- Start Date: Immediate
- Fixed-term contract (6 months)
- Remuneration: Paid position – competitive base salary
Are you a proactive, social person with a genuine interest in supporting and managing the quality of our client deliverable within a challenging international environment? Then my client might be the company for you!
Meet the Teams
This internship is an opportunity to work across two exciting departments.
Client Success focuses on engaging and growing the current client base. An Account Manager is designated with a portfolio of clients and is responsible for building positive long-term relationships across Africa. Collaborate with this department and be exposed to client consultation, industry-education, client-servicing, African business acumen and how to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, results-driven business environment.
Media Analytics plays a key role in analyzing clients’ media performance across multi-channel data sets. Collaborate with this department and learn to create intelligence reports based on holistic views across media outlets and social media. Understand media impacts, draw out trends and learn to showcase the results to clients for an integrated media strategy.
The Client Success & Media Analyst Intern will support the Client Success and Media Analytics teams with a variety of tasks such as:
- Data cleaning: download from their platform, review sentiment, analyse themes of news, aggregate engagement etc.
- Develop data visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint
- Support Client Success in onboarding, training and account set up
- Work with and update Media Lists
- Keep track of market trends and stay abreast in the digital arena
You will receive full training on how to complete your tasks with ongoing support whilst being fully embraced in the company culture as part of the team.
For recent graduates and first-time job seekers alike, this is a great way to develop your business acumen, understand consultative account management, sales methodology and being part of a young dynamic team.
What they are looking for?
This individual should have a strong understanding in new media/social media, be a team player, and excited to learn about a variety of industries.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 0 – 1 year working experience;
- Strong drive and self-starter;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Solution-oriented and client-focused;
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail;
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Strong team player;