ZAR4250 per month plus uncapped commission and they offer benefits
Parktown, Johannesburg — South Africa
18 November 2020
Basic salary + uncapped commission! Earn up to R120000 per month!
Who my client is?
They are dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy, and suitable insurance solutions, primarily through telephonic intermediary channels. They have approximately 160 agents, all dedicated to meeting the financial needs of their clients.
Their vision: is to establish a world-class direct financial service business that seeks to.
What is important to them:
- To offer its customers excellent service, superior value products, and fair treatment
- be the employer of choice; and
- be a good corporate citizen and play a meaningful role in the transformation of the Financial Services
Their culture embodies “Life Insurance reimagined” with a value-based focus on Professionalism, Freedom, Attitude, Energy and Accountability. We are a family of vibrant and energetic “free-thinkers”, constantly looking to innovate and turn the industry on its head.
Salary and benefits:
They are constantly reviewing their Employee Value Proposition to remain competitive as an employer of choice, the current offering which is subject to change includes.
- a GUARANTEED BASIC salary of R4250
- a monthly medical aid subsidy of R250 should you elect to take a medical aid out with the companies nominated medical aids or medical insurance. Medical Aid is a compulsory requirement of employment.
- Additionally, a weekly PERFORMANCE BONUS of R1500 should target be met, this could equate to up to R7500 per month (based on a target of 2 policies a day).
- The commission is based on a PERCENTAGE of GROSS PREMIUM sold, the calculation is based on a percentage multiplier, the more you sell, the larger the percentage of Gross Premium you will be eligible for. The calculation also considers an average QA and cancellation rate achieved for the latest 3-month period.
- All employees gain membership to a Pension & Provident Fund held by South Africa’s largest Insurer, they receive life and funeral cover, disability & critical illness cover at staff rates. They not just reimaging insurance for their clients, but for their employees as well.
- As a division of South Africa’s largest insurer, employees have the mobility to move across the company and group. There is extensive opportunity for career progression. This is exemplified by the current Operations Manager, Business Development Executive and many QA’s and Risk personnel in the business who transitioned into their current roles, before which they performed a sales agent role in the business.
What will you do?
- Sell life insurance telephonically
- Achieve sales targets
- Adhere to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk
- Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures
- Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements
- Sales objection handling
- Build and maintain good client relationships
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self-learning
- Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
What will make you successful in this role? Qualification & experience
- Grade 12 qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre (with targets attached to the sales)
- Financial services experience (advantageous)
- RE Exam Advantageous
- 30 FAIS Credits – Advantageous
Knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation
- Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry
- Outbound Sales experience is required
- Fluency in English and one other South African official language
- A clear criminal and credit record
- Commitment to the FAIS Act and meeting Fit & Proper qualification requirements
- Willingness to work overtime to achieve
- Being fully computer
- Planning and organizing
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Results Driven/Achievement orientated
- Continuous learning
- Objection handling skills
- Team orientated
- Ability to receive and implement feedback
They aim to help you build a successful career with them
They are all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. They know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. They pride themselves in helping their employees to realize their worth.