Portuguese and French Research Analyst (Multilingual), Cape Town
Salary: Competitive BASIC salary + fully paid medical aid for the main member and up to 3 dependents, 10% company contribution to the provident fund and 25 days annual leave. NO WEEKENDS, NO SHIFTS My Client: A leading global provider of financial markets data and infrastructure. They offer financial security and top benefits Job description Conduct, collect and/or provide research as part of a team that delivers information and consulting services to clients. You may be required to work as part of a team. You will also participate in the development of new business proposals and assist on other on-going project work as needed. Requirements
- Fluent in ALL THREE languages is ESSENTIAL, English, Portuguese and French
- English language proficiency – Professional level.
- Highly organized.
- Uses initiative to solve problems
- Previous work experience is advantageous (does NOT have to be in the same environment)
- Research, monitoring of news, identification of relevant research data.
- Profile creation for the allocated area of responsibility.
- Creating/maintaining Political Profiles – for all levels: Monitoring upcoming elections in respective countries to ensure that relevant profiles are updated.
- Sourcing, creating/maintaining WC related news profiles for the various crime categories.
- Monitoring Official (keyworded) and monitored (non-key worded) sites, creating and updating relevant profiles.
- Completion of client requests for respective areas.
- Completion of ongoing projects.
- Assist OCRU (Organized Crime Unit) with any special requests. Become familiar with both OCRU Guidelines and General Guidelines.
- Ensuring various Progress Report sheets and control systems implemented are kept up to date.
- Creation of SOE (State Owned Enterprise) profiles in all level.
- Completion of the Weekly Work Report.