Spanish Risk Analyst, Cape Town
Spanish Risk Analyst
R18000 – R20000 CTC
Founded in 2012, they are an online technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar and Cape Town.
Purpose of the Role:
To ensure that all compliance related checks and internal checks are carried out to prevent financial fraud and game fraud
- Verify customer documents pertaining to accounts from the Spanish region
- Communication and coordination with the support team towards Risk/Fraud related contacts with the customer.
- Carry out Risk related checks on all accounts, pertaining to financial & game-related fraud
- Verify deposits, withdrawals, account activity during any communication pertaining to the user account
- Investigate cases & liaise with different departments within the organisation and coordinate with them on all facets of the process.
- Preparation of case studies, documentation and profiling of customers.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Permission to work in South Africa
- Be based in Cape Town/South Africa
- Experience in handling customer interaction in Spanish
- Experience of working in an E-commerce business
- Experience of working in risk mitigation function for an online company
- Ability to work in different shifts
- Ability to handle communication in English
- Experience in working for an international contact centre
- Experience of working in risk mitigation function for an online business